Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I loooved this!



I think they are such an adorable couple! I watched them all day yesterday [literally]. I absolutely love these two. This was the first dance. I think I followed them to five of them. [They showed the other balls on CNN] Somewhere between five and six I fell asleep. lol. But, I had a lot of fun watching the events yesterday. It was exciting! I even dusted off the VCR to record everything. =XXX



Did ya'll catch Barack doing the bump at the end of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered"?:


And, am I the only one who thinks Mariah butchered "Hero" last night? I was so disgusted..



Yuck!

1 comment:

JKisz said...

i loved all of these vids. the first dance was beautiful! i was cheesin through the whole thing. and i saw him lol. idl mariah carey. her voice annoys me and she should retire. :)

Post a Comment