Monday, January 12, 2009


Soooo, I had a verry busy weekend. Not so much because I did anything spectacular, but just because... I wanted to stay in because me and snow just don't get down like that; so I did! I spent Thursday night w| my love, then Friday my nieces an nephew came to my house and stayed the rest of the weekend. I got to spend time with them which I don't get to do too often anymore. We had fun, but I don't know how my sister does it everyday with four kids. It's a lot of work. And, that's why I only want one! ..maybe two. But, I draw the line there! lol. I love them though, they're good kids.

I spent a lot of my time trying to beat my nephew in Guitar Hero. That didn't happen! Then he had me playing some game with flying dragons. I don't even know what it was, but it was making me dizzy..Probably because I had a drink before they came. =]

Other than that, I don't really have much to blog about at the moment. It's early. I may come back later on. Just wanted to drop a line. I'm gonna go finish catching up on everything I missed over the weekend.
XXXO ;]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, me and snow don't get along, either lol. but i'm glad you had a good time with the little ones! guitar hero is my shit! lol

Jervis said...

guitar hero is the shit

lala said...

glad you had fun on your week-end

xoxo

Jervis said...

well,thanks for the long comment,it shows that someone is interested in the topic. but what you said about happiness and parties, i will take to heed. Imma prolly try it just one time,lol

thanks a million

[$ H A R O N A] said...

girl i dont fucks with snow like that either. can't wait til the summer!

Post a Comment