Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whoaa. I did't even realize how many days I let go by without posting. I gotta come around more often; and change that terrible header of mine. Yuck!

Anyhow. Hmm? What have I been up to?

Well, I spent the day with my love. I been up since 7am, because thats when he came. I'm on the verge of bugging right now. I'm sooooo sleepy.

We watched TMZ today..and I got my ankles compared to every girl on the screen. lol. Thanks to Zoe Saldana, who he seen in person the other day, he finally realizes that im not the skinniest person in the world. He was shocked at how small she was. According to him she's smaller than me.
____________

Everytime I get on the internet I see something that makes me just..dislike people[in general]. I don't know why, or when I've become so anti-social, but I've literally cut everyone out of my life. I associate with one person[♥ ; besides the people I chat with online] other than family, and my life has been that much more stress and aggravation free. I just don't have it in me to deal with other people's drama. I have enough of my own. I despise fake/phony people and for some reason a lot of people I come across are exactly that. Then there's the people that you're always there for, but when you need them, even if for something minor, they're nowhere to be found. SO, I've come to the conclusion that "friends" are unnecessary in my life. The more time I spend worrying about ME, the more I realize that I just don't need `em. That may be weird of me, but that's how I feel.. and that's how I'm gonna feel until I see otherwise.

I do enjoy the feedback and chats I have on here. =] ..But, it's different.

With that said, I'm gonna go to sleep early for once! Yay!
I'll be back sooner than later; Goodniiiight!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment