Monday, March 9, 2009

Hellooo my beautiful readeeers! ;]

You probably can already tell that I'm in a grreat mood! I don't even know why, and that's the best part about it. There's no better feeling than being happy for no reason. Well.. =/ maybe there is..! But I feel GREAT!

OH! I said that I would share the other stuff that I ordered with you guys, but I don't feel like taking the pictures..& that's just me being honest..and lazy! =] Maybe in my next blog..

My weekend was nice! The weather alone made it great.. I wanted to kick the people that were outside w| short sleeves on and no jacket..not even a hoodie, but I love the spring-like weather. I can't wait `til its here to staaay. Tired of this winter bs.

I went to Woodbury Commons yesterday. Very different from any mall I've been too. If you've never been there, it's an outside mall. All outlet stores. They kinda look like houses on the outside. It was interesting.. and far. I had fun. I got some shoes, some sneakers, and some accessories; nothing major. I definitely wanna go back. There was a lot of stores that I didn't go in!

Anyway, I said I wasn't gonna leave you guys with an essay of a blog[like I always do] today, but I will leave you with my favorite Biggie video!

No matter where I am or what I'm doing, this song always gets me hype!



R.I.P
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment