Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ayeeee! =]

Forgive my abscence, I just haven't had much to say I guess. I haven't been up to much different from before. ..Actually, I have been working on some things that have to do with getting my life together, lol..but, nothing I care to talk about yet because I'm not finished!

Let's see, what can I tell you guys...I relaxed my hair! Finally! That's exciting, sort of.. I kinda liked the small amount of natural hair I had, but it was too much to handle. I like "get up and go" hair, and that just wasn't it!

Hmm..I turn 21 in 3 months and 16 daysss! =]=]=] I can't wait.. people are still asking me if I'm 18. I'ma start slapping them with my i.d after my b-day! ;]

Look what I found ya'll!
Photobucket
[im not in this pic, btw]

lmaoo! this picture makes me laugh every time I see it! Sorry Al-asr! i♥it! =]

anywaaay; I just wanted to say hiii, since I've been missing for a week or so! This post really has no purpose otherwise. Hellooo! to my new followers. =]

I'll be back with something more interesting; hopefully!
Sooner than Later;
XOXO

5 comments:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Forgiven, Nice pics, tha old and new.

Devon said...

welcome backkkk to the blog world crys lol
i already compliment you on your hair, love;love!

so what are you gonna do for the big 21st! that was hella funny, "slapping ppl with your i.d" lmaooo!

Al-Asr said...

i can't...

Notion said...

you kinda look like keri lol it's hot though no doubt

Al-Asr said...

oh yeah and lovin the cut
not exactly a cassie
but then again
im thankful for that
she is on some half ballhead shit

Post a Comment