Tuesday, May 19, 2009

::blows dust off blog:: =D

It's almost been a month ! the shaaame ! smh .

Hmm? Where do I start?! Hiiiii GUYS ! lmaoo.

I know, I know .. this is the longest I've gone without posting SOMETHING!! But, I honestly haven't been in front of a computer long enough to even think about blogging. My life has gone from 0 to 9802974827348 in a matter of weeks.. Can't say I'm mad about it though. Hopefully I won't completely disappear when I start school next week.

Since my last blog, this is the first day that I've had completely to myself.. & I'll admit, I don't like it anymore ! lol. I've stepped back into the social world . I've realized that sometimes it's better there ! But just incase I happen to slip up again and not blog for a while, you can find me on twitter ! I've said it before, but im saying it again..that's part of the reason I don't blog anymore, because I tweet what I'm doing most of the time no need to put it in both places, right ?

for those interested my link is twitter.com/miizvalentine .

Besides all of that.. Let's me see what I can update you guys on ..?? I absolutely love my job! Who would've thought ? The same person that said they'd never work in a store again.. but who doesn't love to get paid for doing virtually NOTHING ! Maybe loving my job also has to do with me being super grateful for having one? ..I guess ! =D

I got MY computer back! It was pretty interesting to go through old files and pictures..things that I thought were gone forever!! My head was in a completely different place this time last year..it's amazing how much I've learned in that short amount of time!

I've been working on my next big move! Details when it happens.. I don't want to "jinx" anything !!

Other than that, I don't really have much to talk about. I've just been living, working, trying to better myself and get my life back to where it was when I took everything for granted! Lesson Learned ! Everything is falling into place, I couldn't be more grateful ! I really just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that I'm still alive, and that I haven't given up on my blog! I've just been busy.. can't remember the last time I was able to say that! Life is good..and I'm only going to let it get better.. Save the rest for someone else!

I shall return !
XOXO

P.S. Hii new readers ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment