Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TAG: THREE'S OF ME.

I stole this from a blogger[her name is Rai http://www.glam-morena.com <<-- check her out, she's adorable!] who stole this from another blogger. lol.


Three names I go by:
1. Crystal
2. Crys
3. Besides pet names, that's it. =/

Three jobs I have had:
1. Cashier
2. Waitress/Bartender
3. Barista @ Starbucks !(my fav so far..so much fun)

Three places I have lived:
1. Only
2. in
3. NJ .. BLAH.

Three favorite drinks:
1. Cranberry(Grape&Orange) Juice
2. Raspberry Arizona Iced Tea
3. Sex on the Beach!

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Criminal Minds(THE BEST)
2. THE GAME ::sighs::
3. 48 hours

Three places I have been:
1. Honduras(so beautiful)
2. Belize
3. Massachusetts ..lol.

Three places I would like to visit:
1. AFRICA
2. London
3. Cali

Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly:
1. Mom
2. my lovee
3. big sis

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Fresh Prince
2. Martin
3. Doug

Three favorite dishes:
1. Tilapia
2. Mashed potatoes
3. Pizza =X

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. Lipgloss
2. Mascara
3. Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. My birthday
2. (Maxwell) concert<333
3. getting my mac stuff I just ordered :)

Three people I tag:
1. Anyone
2. who's
3. interested =)

GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment