Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ahhh !

Time is totally slipping passed me. I had no idea it's been over a month since I've last blogged. I know every blogger's excuse is "I've been busy" but seriously, I have been so caught up in work and life's curve balls that blogging totally slipped my mind. Once again, I'M SORRY for those of you that actually read my posts. I'll leave you guys with a quick update for now.

My two favorite holidays are coming up.. this is THEE happiest time of year for me. I've been dying for a Christmas tree since the beginning of October. It's almost time!! =D I haven't been shopping as much as I'd like because now it's all about having money for Xmas gifts! I've been on the broke side so far this month(lmaoo) but it's okay because this is the perfect time for me to give back to the people who have been there for me throughout the year and nothing makes me happier than seeing them happy! Time to put my selfish shopping habits aside. My Mom's birthday is at the end of this month too. Lucky her, she gets double the big gifts. =D She's way more than worth it.

But, enough about the holidays because I can go on forever. Let's see what I have coming up for you guys... HMM? I have two reviews that I can finally do. One is for a natural hair care book that I JUST finished reading last night! Pretty great read, I learned quite a bit, but I'll go more into that in a later post. The other is a nail product that I've been using that has worked miracles on the growth of my nails. The nail biter in me/my nerves butchered my growth this passed week, but that's ok.. they'll grow back fast and that I know for a fact!

I'm still in the process of finding what works best for my hair. When I ordered the book I mentioned earlier, I decided that I was gonna braid up most of my hair and sew in a weave, and so, I did! I feel like my hair needed a break from me as much as I needed a break from it..but I miss it now, and I'm ready to take it out after a week and two days. smh. I'm gonna keep it in until atleast friday, but im anxious to start my NEW journey with all of the things I've learned. I'm gonna start hair a book for myself to track what I'm doing.. to see what works, what doesn't and fill it with pics so I can see my own progress. Hopefully I can help atleast ONE person the way youtube and this book has helped me! I'm still excited about this natural thing. I can't wait to have no more straight ends.

If you guys are at all interested in keeping up with what I'm doing and get tired of waiting for me to blog..Again, check out my twitter: @miizvalentine ! I'm on there at least once a day, usually more.. and I babble about my hair, nails, and everything else quite often.

I'll definitely get those reviews to you on the fly! lol. But until then...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment